Need Help?

Facing hurdles in design or sketching? As a student, do you grapple with balancing schoolwork and creative pursuits? This blog provides in-depth, tailored advice, directly tackling issues in design, sketching, and academic management. It's a place where you may find the necessary support and guidance to overcome these challenges. (Copyright © 2007-2024 Daniel Lim) Feel free to share the topics you're eager to explore in this blog. Additionally, if my content has inspired or aided you, I'd love to hear about it. Your feedback is invaluable.

09 May 2013

Dining Accessories Project 2013 by my 2E3 and 2E4 students (Semester 1)

 2E3

2E4

My students of 2E3 and 2E4 have been with me for the past 14 weeks or so working on their individual Dining Accessories Project and this is the result of their time with me. All of them are designed and made by the students under my guidance and facilitation. Great students this year with lots of interesting solutions. We have a range of toothpick to napkin holders, chopsticks to cutlery holders, feedback forms and menu holders and from customer tips to tea light holders. The theme given to the students is 'Innovative Premium Dining Storages' for high class restaurants.

I hope they had a great time with me as I do have a wonderful time with them. Next semester I will see the next half of the class. Let's see what they could come out with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mastering Unfamiliar Themes: A Simple Guide to Kickstart Your Design & Technology Coursework

Embarking on a  Design & Technology (D&T) project can be an exciting journey but students often find themselves at a crossroads when...