Need Help?

Facing hurdles in design or sketching? As a student, do you grapple with balancing schoolwork and creative pursuits? This blog provides in-depth, tailored advice, directly tackling issues in design, sketching, and academic management. It's a place where you may find the necessary support and guidance to overcome these challenges. (Copyright © 2007-2024 Daniel Lim) Feel free to share the topics you're eager to explore in this blog. Additionally, if my content has inspired or aided you, I'd love to hear about it. Your feedback is invaluable.

04 June 2015

Design & Technology Awards Ceremony 2015 - My Works | My Contribution

DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY 2015

Valuing Design Education: Visual, Story, Sketch, Solution

4 June 2015 (Thursday) @ The Marquee @ Science Centre Singapore

The A-Team for the event. I'm the one seated at the far left. 
All the full wall design related sketches you see in the following photos as well as in the publication are drawn by me.

The entrance banner.

The Hall Entrance (Poster)

Sketches made it to the Tote Bag as well.

Happy me.

One of my draft that made it to the final design.

Publication (Cover)


Publication (iInside)
Publication (Last Page)

Some full wall feature sketches.

Some full wall feature sketches.

Some full wall feature sketches.

My Funny Little Fella visited the exhibition on the last day.

Showing Funny Little Fella around and telling him what those sketches mean.

It's not complete if Funny Little Fella did not test if the products on display worked.

Funny Little Fella borrowed a ball from the exhibit.

Hi Five to the coolest dude.

Ended our visit walking around in the Science Centre. Mdm Chia caught up with me just to give me a piece of the directional posters. Funny Little Fella badly wanted to help me carry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mastering Unfamiliar Themes: A Simple Guide to Kickstart Your Design & Technology Coursework

Embarking on a  Design & Technology (D&T) project can be an exciting journey but students often find themselves at a crossroads when...