Need Help?

Facing hurdles in design or sketching? As a student, do you grapple with balancing schoolwork and creative pursuits? This blog provides in-depth, tailored advice, directly tackling issues in design, sketching, and academic management. It's a place where you may find the necessary support and guidance to overcome these challenges. (Copyright © 2007-2024 Daniel Lim) Feel free to share the topics you're eager to explore in this blog. Additionally, if my content has inspired or aided you, I'd love to hear about it. Your feedback is invaluable.

06 April 2022

Examination! Everybody’s Anxiety. “Study” or “Revision”? What’s the BEST Strategy?

The examination is everybody’s anxiety. However it can also be stress-free. You CANNOT wait for weeks or days to the examination day and then start thinking how you should study or revise. You want stress-free? You just need to know what it is, how it works and you find a way to make the best of your time and effort, and find a strategy to make it work to your advantage.

In this video I defined what “Examination” is and it’s main intention. This concept is important for you to understand the topics that follows.

Then I shared my personal experiences on how I overcame and managed to score close to a 100% for a subject I knew almost nothing about in my graduation year. Just few weeks before the major examination. I am not encouraging anybody to leave everything to the last of the minutes. But I am sharing with you that if you knew such strategies exists, you will do so much better. 


Finally I went into great length describing what to me is the ‘Ultimate Revision Strategy” for examination. Making the best use of the principles of memory retention and time. And how you will surely know you are ready for the examination. Because too often than not we hear people say, “I already studied. I read and I understood everything. But I still failed.” Something very important is missing. And I’ll reveal to you what that is.

Watch the video till the end. You’ll learn a thing or two.

……………………………………………………..

Let me know in the comments what else you like to learn and watch.

FOLLOW and LIKE on Facebook to get updates as soon as a new post is up: https://www.facebook.com/designjournalsos

Support me, support my work? Buy me a Coffee? https://www.buymeacoffee.com/mrdanielsos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mastering Unfamiliar Themes: A Simple Guide to Kickstart Your Design & Technology Coursework

Embarking on a  Design & Technology (D&T) project can be an exciting journey but students often find themselves at a crossroads when...