Need Help?

Facing hurdles in design or sketching? As a student, do you grapple with balancing schoolwork and creative pursuits? This blog provides in-depth, tailored advice, directly tackling issues in design, sketching, and academic management. It's a place where you may find the necessary support and guidance to overcome these challenges. (Copyright © 2007-2024 Daniel Lim) Feel free to share the topics you're eager to explore in this blog. Additionally, if my content has inspired or aided you, I'd love to hear about it. Your feedback is invaluable.

01 March 2022

Will you ‘Buy Me A Coffee’?

You like my contents and benefitted from my posts, videos and sharing?

It has not been easy producing them. And I plan to do this regularly. So more people and students will continue to benefit from my insights and experiences in the arts, drawing and design coursework contents.

To do this in a sustainable way, I would love to continue sharing these information for free. But I also need to make a living. And to cater for my family.

Please support my art. My design related contents. My drawing tutorials and demos and more.

Support me @ “Buy me a Coffee” so I will be able to continue to produce great contents, great and cute Art, insightful Drawing Tutorials, and Design & Coursework Chats, etc.

When you support me, you also support my family with two young kids.


Let me share with you my Art. Enjoy looking at them on Social Media. Learn a thing or two about drawing from my videos

Buy Cute & Practical mrdanielsos merchandise or gift them to your friends. 


Or just simply buy me a coffee. A little bit will go a long way for me and my family.

Thank you very much. Visit the link below on how you can start buying me coffee. And keep the posts and videos alive.

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/mrdanielsos


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mastering Unfamiliar Themes: A Simple Guide to Kickstart Your Design & Technology Coursework

Embarking on a  Design & Technology (D&T) project can be an exciting journey but students often find themselves at a crossroads when...